This mainly deals with the branches of corporate and commercial laws. The corporate and commercial laws are the field of legal services in respect of commerce and trade. It comprises of all the acts and rules used to ensure smooth business transaction without infringing any laws.
These legal services play a vital role in maintaining and controlling the increasing ratio of misuse and infringement acts. Firstly, to define the field of the services provided one needs to look into the definition and scope of corporate and commercial laws.
Defining corporate law:
Corporate law is also known as the study of how shareholders, employees, creditors, and other stake holders such as the community, consumers, and the environment interact with one another. Corporate law is a branch of a broader companies law also called the law of business associations.
Corporate and commercial Legal services mainly provide legal guidance for clients and employers. They provide their legal services in all of the matters related to any firm, organization, and an individual also. Their scope of the area governed by the activities related to any of the business or non-profit organization. They typically begin a new case by meeting both clients and trying to understand the intricacies of the legal issue.
Defining Commercial law:
Commercial law is also known as the business law. Commercial law is that body of law that applies to the rights, and relations and conduct of persons and businesses engaged in commerce, trade, merchandising and sales. It is often considered to be a branch of civil law.
Corporate and commercial Legal services mainly deal with issues relating to both public and private law. The lawyers mainly counsel businesses about their ongoing contractual relationships in connection with their domestic and international consumers/ customers, suppliers and distributors.
The legal services provided under the corporate and commercial legal services focuses mainly on the corporate and commercial Laws and mainly serve corporations companies. The legal services aim at representing corporations in various aspects of their corporate life.
The major areas covered in the corporate law are explained in the following points:
• The formation of a company of any form of corporate specified under section 25 of the companies acts 2013 in India.
• Setting up business law services as per the legal acts.
• Preparation of all documents about legal issues also including the preparation of notary in commercial and business-related litigation matters.
• Providing assistance in varied corporate tasks (liquidation, mergers, and acquisitions)
• Day – to – day advice to corporations and or companies of all legal forms, about any corporate and commercial legal aspects
• Effective planning and implementation of support for the reorganizations of corporations
• Cross- border corporate and domestic transactions, also including mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures, along with investment in equity and the change of control transactions
• Advice and support on devising and implementing compliance of corporate programs
• Expert advice and suggestions under due diligence
• Credible and authentic regulatory approvals and services.