Corporate Law is the branch of law, regulations, rules that cover the formation, working, and operation of Corporations. It is that body of law which regulates all corporate personalities that exist to conduct their business. The laws touch on the rights and obligations of all the people involved with any matter in operation of a business of a company.
Sarkar Legal Services & Co. Advocates practice and handle all kinds of matters relating to corporate law. Here we help and advice our clients in any issues relating to any kind of corporate issue in High Court, National Company Law Tribunal and especially in Supreme Court.
Legal Services related to Corporate Law provided by us:
1. Companies Act 2013 & 1956
2. Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code 2016
3. Indian Partnership Act 1932
4. Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008
5. The Sick Industrial Companies (Special Provisions) Act, 1985